IVF Special – Now only $6,700!!!!
Includes IVF Procedure, all ultrasounds and labs needed during the IVF cycle.
Please schedule a consultation for full details.
What Is IVF?
In-Vitro Fertilization or “IVF” is the system by which a woman’s egg (oocyte) and a male’s sperm are fertilized in an artificial environment. The subsequent embryo is then transferred back into the woman through the cervix and planted in the uterus where it will continue to develop naturally.
Services We Offer:
- Superovulation and Intrauterine Insemination
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Freezing of Embryos, Sperm, Eggs
- Assisted Hatching
- Blatocyst transfer
- Donor Egg IVF and ICSI
- Embryo Adoption
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Sex selection
- Office hysteroscopy
- Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Abdominal Myomectomy
- Egg Donor IVF
- Frozen Anonymous Egg Donor IVF
IVF procedure performed at off site facility with Dr. Omid Khorram Associated Professor in Residence of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UCLA and director of division of reproduction endocrinology and infertility at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Dr Khorram is also the medical director of The University Center and Infertility Center in Torrance, CA.
Rate us on Vitals.com